Friday, May 20, 2005

There is a special place

There is a special place in life that needs my humble skill
a certain job I'm meant to do, which no one else can fulfill.
The time will be demanding, the pay is not too good,
and I wouldn't change it for a moment, even if I could.
There is a special place in life
a goal I must attain, a dream that I must follow.
Because I won't be back again.
There is a mark that I must leave,
However small it seems to be.
A legacy of love for those who follow after me.
There is a special place in life that only I may share.
A little path that bears my name, awaiting me somewhere.
There is a hand that I must hold, a word that I must say,
a smile that I must give, for there are tears to blow away.
There is a special place in life that I was meant to fill.
A sunny spot where flowers grow, upon a windy hill
There's always a tomorrow and the best is yet to be,
For somewhere in this world,
I know there is a place for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may that special place reveal power of love.
nice writings, keep them up :-)

Dulu said...

Thank you for your comment. :)